CURING LAMP WARRANTEES
General Conditions of Warranty
Subject to the conditions stated below, this Warranty covers this equipment through its authorized distributors, only against defects in workmanship or materials of its mechanical and electronic parts for 24 months from the date of purchase. During this period, no charge will be made for labor or replacement parts of the unit related to this Warranty.
- This Warranty is valid only if the serial number, date of purchase, Distributor's name, address, signature, and your name and address are filled in by the Distributor selling the unit.
- Claims made under this Warranty should be made through the authorized Distributor from whom the unit was purchased.
- It will be necessary for you to present the valid warranty certificate and the receipt proving the purchase of this unit with your claim. No claims will be entertained without the required proof.
- This Warranty excludes:-
l All damage caused through accident, misuse, wear and tear, neglect, installation, and or use in a manner inconsistent with safety standards, use in a country other than the country of purchase.
b. Alterations or adjustments made to the unit by unauthorized persons.
- No liability under this Warranty shall be incurred:-
a. In respect to damage or loss occurring during transit to or from the purchaser.
b. Where the serial number plate of the equipment has been removed or altered in any way.
- Bio Sculpture shall not be liable for consequential damage, loss, or injury arising from or in connection with the unit, except that nothing in n this condition shall be construed to exclude or restrict liability for negligence.
- The purchaser shall bear the carriage cost to and from the authorized Bio Sculpture Distributor.
- This Warranty is personal to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
- If the unit in respect of which a claim hereunder is made and it is found on examination to comply with the method of operation as indicated on the packaging, a test fee will be incurred.
- No Distributor has the authority to vary the terms of this Warranty.
This Warranty is in addition to and does not affect any statutory or other rights of the purchaser.
*We advise the purchaser to attach this Warranty to your receipt.